Light Blue and Sharp

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Grandparents in Oklahoma 2

Here I am in Tulsa meeting my great grandma Virginia - we had fun hanging out at her place for the afternoon.
Abulita Scientifica said my momma used to do crunches all the time when she was little, too. I like to keep in shape-you know, getting ready for all that moving around I am about to be doing!

I got to go to this great place called the Mall with our friends Sam and Sheryl. They let me ride the sheep and evrything! This truly is a great place!
We went for a walk and I got to ride at the top of my daddy's shoulders...Aunt Christy and Uncle Steve and cousins Sadie and Andrew and grandma came along, too...but I am the only one who got to see above everyone - and got to sleep!


What did I tell you about the humidity making my hair more carzy than usual!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home