Light Blue and Sharp

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

January and February 2007

Well everyone, I'm three months old now and boy, is my life a whirlwind of activity. I spend most of my time smiling and cooing. I'm going to work with my mommy now and I am helping her on her "multi-tasking" as she holds and feeds me and types e-mails with one hand. Daddy doesn't do as well with the multi-tasking and so I have to be a little more vocal when I'm at his office.

January and February have been fun for me. I got to meet my uncle Randy, who still knows how to hold and feed a baby. I also got to take my first plane ride when mommy took me to Dallas to see her long time friend Sally and her three children.

It's no surprise that I'm tired!





1 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    I'm pretty sure I took one of those pictures. And I was definitely there for the labyrinth one. It is funny that I get excited about a new blog post when honestly, I get to see her nearly every day. Ha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home