Light Blue and Sharp

Friday, August 03, 2007

Family Reunion - Santa Fe

This year, the Kingsolver Reunion was in Santa Fe, so it was really easy for my family to be around! We had the family over to our house to gather as people came in to Albuquerque - that's a lot of company but it was a whole lot of fun!

This year, everyone made a page for a memory book that we gave to my great grandma - who hosts our reunion every year. Thank you Great Grandma Virginia - I am so glad I got to meet everyone this year!
I got to be held by so many people I didn't even know I was related to!
This is my mom's uncle Mark - his family did a great job of planning this week...



My great aunt Gail fed me all sorts of good stuff - -my favorite was whipped cream and she even gave me a toothpick just in case!





Boy my great uncle Paul sure got me high off of the ground - it was like I was on top of the world!


My great aunt Beth sat in the sun for me and made me laugh laugh laugh!



My aunt Christy always likes to hold and play with me. Since we shared a suite with her family, we got to spend some good time together.





I am beginning to really want to stand up, so Martin was helping do the job. You know - he's just almost part of the family for real...(but that's another whole set of pictures for you!)





Amethyst and Luca got to come for part of the reunion. They sure are nice people - and they even walked me and cousin Andrew around while our parents got to finish eating!





I got to go up my very first tram ride to Sandia Peak where my great grandma treated the whole family to dinner at High Finance. I told you already that Gail shared her good food with me!



But as the evening got a little long, I got pretty tired!



Each meal, I got a bit messy...


My mom, grandma, aunt Gail and Sadie tried to take a hike - - it was a bit fourwheeling in my unbrella stroller! Mom and I had to just rest while the others finished the first trail but....




We all made it to the top of the second trail to the beautiful falls!


And all of this just about wore me out! It is a good thing I have that silver rattle to

help to keep me asleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home