Light Blue and Sharp

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Around the house some more

I get to sit on this bed often as my mom or dad irons each morning...


I am able to feed myself - I get it in my mouth some of the time!

Who is that cutie-pie I am waving to?



After a hard day's play I get to fall asleep every night!

Is anyone watching me - - I am about to stand up!


I told you so!
I really love to be outside! Especially with my daddy!


And mommy!
This was a lazy Saturday afternoon at the library. Everyone took a nap but me I think!

Sadie and Andrew and I got to take a fun bath together when they were here...Sadie was so gentle with me!

I like it out on the balcony, too - and with my favorite bottle. Abulita doesn't even have to hold it for me !


Whee!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home