Light Blue and Sharp

Sunday, September 02, 2007

The Dog Days of Summer

Sometimes I eat to much that I get soooo sleepy....

Mommy and Daddy thought it would great fun to go to different museums this summer. I got to see Billy the Kid's old stuff, then there were all these huge dinosaurs - their teeth were so scary! But you know - my favorite things are definitely balls!
Then the next best thing is to fall asleep on daddy!
I think spaghetti is really best when you smash it everywhere!
Some friends gave me this jumpy thing and boy do I love to jump and sing! Daddy even played his guitar and we had a little concert. Now that was fun!


I do like when my abuelita visits. She and I get along just great! She does all sorts of cool stuff with me.

My abuelita gave me antennaes (but I know I can't spell it right!). That is the straightest my hair has ever been!
This summer I had some really big times filled with lots of visitors, lots of hair styles and lots of adventures. I hope you enjoyed it too!


1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Normal is Overated said…

    Hey Nora, Scott and Tracy. It's Allen Karns. I just had dinner with Mr Crenshaw and he pointed me this direction. I hope you are all well. It's been fun loooking at all your pictures. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home