Light Blue and Sharp

Friday, November 30, 2007

Surprise Happy 40th Birthday Daddy! To bring the "month of Scott" on, I kept daddy's party a secret for a long time....and he was very surprised to see everyone at the door!


Of course Katy and I always have a good time together!

I have this great book all about DOGS that my aunts read to me over and over! I even find the cat at the end now!

My uncle Brian's head feels funny! I think he thinks so too!

I took my second trip up the Sandia Peak Tram and had a good time in all the wind on top!

Do you think that daddy and Mike ever thought they would have pictures with their kids together? That Joaquin - he's pretty cute!

I get to be held and carried and walked wherever I want to go by all these great people. It sure is great to be a little kid!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home