Light Blue and Sharp

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Thanksgiving (trip 3): Ft. Cobb Farm

I made my first trip to Ft. Cobb and the farm, too. Here we are having lunch at the old Wahoo. My great Grandma and I found out I really like corn dogs. This store is apparently next door to what was my Great Great Grandma Ma's house...

Here cousin Andrew and I are getting to know the surrounding tiles and toys.
Boy having great grandparents that live on a farm is quite different than at my home!
We got to go CHECK COWS! Those things are REALLY BIG and close to the car. I got to ride in the big truck and even get in the front seat while we bounced all over the pasture. I thought my mom and aunt Christy were going to bounce right out of their seats when Andrew and I got in the front. MOOOOO!
Again, I need a nap from all of the excitement of course! But then when we got back to the house, I got cookies from great grandpa - I really do live those little sugar rushes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home